3rd INTERNATIONAL PRINTMAKING TRIENNIAL
THE ASSOCIATION OF FINE ARTISTS OF SERBIA (ULUS) is the organizer of the 3rd International Printmaking Triennial (further in text Triennial) to be held in the Art Pavilion CvijetaZuzoric, beginning April 27, 2017.
• The competition is open to all professional artists, local and international, as well as graduate students.
• All works submitted must be original graphic works on paper not exceeding 80 x 100cm. Photocopies, monotypes or photographs will not be accepted. Each author can enter the competition with digital photo of one print, realized in the past three years.
• The organizer will cover most of the costs.The participation fee is 45EUR.
A participation fee of 45EUR will be payed only by artists whose works have been selected for the Triennial Exhibition. The author is obliged to specify that all transaction fees will be covered on his/her part.
• The organizer encourages artists to donate one print to the Association of Fine Artists of Serbia Collection, by marking the appropriate field on the Application Form.
TIME AND VENUE
beginning April 27, 2017.
Art Pavilion CvijetaZuzoric, Mali Kalemegdan 1, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
ULUS Art Gallery,KnezMihailova 37, Belgrade
Graphic Collective Gallery, ObilicevVenac27, Belgrade, Serbia
Centre for Graphic Arts and Visual Researches, Pariska16, Belgrade, Serbia
Gallery of Fine Arts – Collection of RajkoMamuzic, Vase Stajica 1, 21000, Novi Sad, Serbia
APPLICATIONS & DEADLINES
There are two stages for artwork submissions:
- Artists are invited to submit a fully filled and signed Application Form, CV and digital picture of print to email@example.com,by 15thDecember 2016.Digital reproduction of print should be size A5 (14.8 x 21 cm), resolution 300dpi, JPEG, quality 10, maximum file size up to 2 MB. Each file should be named the following way: title, technique, dimensions, year of creation.
- Artists whose works are selected for exhibition will be informed about delivery date. Admitted prints should be sent without mat cardboard and/or frame,with photocopy of the payment slipvia post. All prints must be marked as PRINTED MATTER – NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
The organizer will confirm application receipt via return e-mail.
The artworks to be exhibited at the Triennial Exhibition will be selected by an International Jury. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude works that do not coincide with the provided photos or do not meet professional standards.
There will be THREE EQUAL TRIENNIAL AWARDS:
ULUS AWARD (Exhibition at the ULUSArtGallery, during the next Triennial and a special presentation in the Triennial Catalogue)
GRAPHIC COLLECTIVE AWARD (Exhibition at the Graphic Collective Gallery during the next Triennial)
CENTRE FOR GRAPHIC ARTS AND VISUAL RESEARCHES AWARD (Exhibition at the Centre for Graphic Arts and Visual Researches during the next Triennial)
There will be additional prizes by sponsors and other awards.
The Organizing Committee will organize special accompanying events such as exhibitions of artists awarded at the 2nd Triennial, presentations of eminent institutions and printmakers, public discussions.
The Organizer will publish a full colour, bilingual catalogue in English and Serbian. Each artist exhibiting will receive a catalogue free of charge. All participating artists agree to their artworks being photographed free of charge as well as reproduced for promotional purposes.
The organizer accepts full responsibilityfor the artwork for the duration of the exhibition. The organizer does not accept responsibility for any damage occured during transport.
It is strongly recommended to use appropriate packing materials, such as strong cardboard packaging. The Organizer will endeavour to return the works in their original packaging.
|call for entries|
15th December 2016.
|electronic application deadline|
|meeting of the jury and results|
30th March 2017.
|deadline for sending works|
April 27, 2017.
|exhibition opening ceremony|
6 months after exhibition closing
|return of works|
Triennial Organizing Committee Members:
Suzana Vuckovic– Artist
BiljanaVukovic – Artist
Maja Djurovic– Artist
Vladimir Milanovic– Artist
For more information please contact:
Phone: +381 11 2621 585
Web site: www.trijenalegrafike.rs
Please confirm receipt of this e-mail.
Chair, Triennial Organizing Committee
Chair, Triennial Art board